Here are frequently asked questions and answers to them regarding the chartered bus and the express bus.
- Q. Can we charter a bus from anywhere in Japan?
Our charter bus is only available if they depart from and arrive at the designated service areas. Our service areas are Sapporo Transport Branch Office and Tomakomai City Center.
- Q. For what purposes can we charter a bus?
A. School events (excursion, school trip, musical concert, club activities), kids events, recreational activities of town association, corporate trainings, supporters events, or party transportation services, etc.
- Q. How many passengers do we need to charter a bus? What type of bus (capacity) do you have?
A. We have no lower limit for passengers if it is within the seating capacity. We have 6 buses in total, 5 large buses (up to 60 passengers) and 1 small bus. Select the type to suit your need. See ‘Chartered Bus’ for details.
- Q. What are equipped with in the bus?
The bus is equipped with TV, DVD/CD player, refrigerator, ice stocker, water heater and reclining seat. We provide you a pleasant bus ride.
- Q. What does the price include?
The price includes fees for bus charter, gasoline and crew. Please note that it does not include the cost of bas guide, toll road (including deadhead), parking fee or crew’s accommodation.
- Q. What should we do after making reservation?
A. Please follow the following steps in using the charter bus. - Confirm and finalize your trip details and itinerary. (Face-to-face meeting, or via TEL, FAX, Email)
- Arrange reservations of crew’s accommodation in case for overnight trip, parking if prior booking is required, or a passage permit for the traffic regulated area, etc.
- Pay a fee of the charter bus and related costs.
- Reconfirm the itinerary and the number of passengers on a few days ahead of your departure.
- Q. Can we smoke in the bus?
A. No. Smoking is not allowed in the bus.
- Q. Does the bus have a trunk space?
Yes, all types of bus have a three-sheet wide penetration trunk that can contain large-size luggages such as golf set, ski, snowboard or suitcase.